How To Care For My Forever Roses
Following these instructions will allow your My Forever Roses last up to a year:
- No watering or placing the product in water. These flowers are preserved and no longer alive, so don't require watering! In fact, water will damage preserved fresh flowers.
- Do not touch or pull out roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can damage the flower and repeated touching will break off pieces of petals. The best practice is not to touch your flowers.
- Avoid exposure to humidity above 80%
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to dim or fade, dry out the roses, and cause cracking in rose petals. It is the best to keep your rose box away from the sun or windows.
- Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment
- Only for indoor use
- If dust collects, gently clean with a soft duster or a low stream of dry air. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses
- DO NOT remove the roses from their box; they are secure and happy there.
- DO NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the roses.
- Environmental factors can sometimes damage roses. Differences in heating, cooling, fragrances, and placement in your home can cause the flowers to degrade at a faster or slower rate. Climate and Humidity are also important factors.
Enjoy your beautiful My Forever Roses!